There are some interesting interactions on this forum. Thank you, Messiah 2030, for giving us the opportunity to express ourselves. Let us continue to share our thoughts and edify one another in brotherly love.
For what it is worth, here is my current understanding of what we could expect in the next 7 years:
- In the next few weeks or months, the ashes settle down in Israel. Hamas is almost completely eradicated (but will reappear in the future).
(I may be wrong, but I do not think things will worsen on the Northen border with Lebanon. Iran will probably keep its deported forces [the Hezbollah] for the future war).
- With Hamas out of the picture, Saudi Arabia and Israel enter into a covenant. (This covenant has nothing to do with the 7 years peace treaty everybody is looking for as per their interpretation of Daniel 9.24-27).
This covenant between Israel and Saudi Arabia could very well be the "covenant with death" mentioned by Isaiah (in Isaiah 28.15). Not only will this covenant bring death to Israel, but it is also signed with the very entity where the cult of death/Islam was born.
- When the "covenant with death" is signed, it will put into motion the unfolding of the end times events. We see the emergence of a new Middle East, which gets divided into two main blocks:
1- The pro-Israel nations: the Abraham accord nations, including Egypt, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, etc. Altogether these nations could represent what Daniel 11 calls "the king of the South".
2- The cons-Israel nations: the future antichrist coalition, including Turkey [the leading nation], Iran, Afghanistan, etc. 10 nations will join the antichrist to resurrect the Ottoman empire (what will it look like, we do not know. It could very well be a commercial and/or military alliance). Altogether these nations could represent what Daniel 11 calls "the king of the North".
- The above happens within the next 3,5 years.
In the meantime, in the rest of the world, the wars and rumours of wars worsen. China succeeds in its plan to overtake the USA as the number one power in the world. Ukraine is defeated by Russia due to the lack of concrete support from the Democrat administration. Things worsen in Europe with civil up-roars and ethnos fighting against ethnos.
The 2024 US elections are (once again) stolen. The Democrat Marxists continue to destroy the US from within until its almost collapse before China. The Western world continue to implement the Chinese model (with video cameras everywhere tracking and tracing people) and freedom continue to disappear, slowly but surely.
One way or another, the US have to be weakened for the future antichrist invasion of Israel. In the current war, we clearly see the US standing with Israel. The forces just being deployed in the Mediterranean by the US are impressive and will surely make Iran or any other nation think twice before making any move. This is one of the reasons that tells me there won’t be any war escalation this time.
Things won’t be the case in the future. When Israel is invaded, the US won’t be able to stand on its side like they are doing right now. Clearly, this means that something will have to change for the US in the next 3 years. What will it be? Time will tell, but a complete loss of Word wide power to China could be one explanation…
- The turmoil in the Western world with the fall of the US and the rise of China leaves Turkey and its allies free pass to move forward, form their alliance. Several wars erupt in the Middle East, Egypt is taken by the antichrist and Israel falls in 2027.
Prior to the 2027 invasion of Israel, we see the re-start (one way or another) of the daily sacrifices either on an altar or in light setting as the tabernacle.
When antichrist attacks Israel and enters into Jerusalem, he puts an end to the sacrifices, comes into the Al-Aqsa Mosque and present himself as al Mahdi. Muslims all around the world pledge allegiance to him and the final jihad starts. We see Muslim taking arms and attacking Jews and Christians all around the world. Welcome to the great tribulation…
Everywhere Muslim take control of a town or of a territory - whether in the Middle East (the very epicentre of the end time events) or in another part of the world - people will have two options: take the mark of the beast through their allegiance to Islam and the antichrist or die.
During the short reign of the antichrist, chaos will erupt just about everywhere, knowing that there are Muslims all around the world. When they see the unfolding of the end time events in the Middle East, Israel invaded and Jerusalem sized and “freed”, they will rally the antichrist and fight for Allah’s cause.
After 3.5 years of chaos in Israel/the Middle East and other parts of the world, Yeshua returns to re-unite the glorified Israel and judge the very nations that have participated in the carnage of Jews (Juda) and Christians (mostly Ephraim).
Here is the list of the very nations set for the wrath of Yahweh:
- Moav Edom, Seir, Amalek => Jordan + Arabia (Numbers 24; Isaiah 21; Jeremiah 49; Ezekiel 35)
- Ammon => Jordan (Jeremiah 49)
- Babylon => Iraq (Isaiah 13-14; Jeremiah 50-51)
- Assyria => Northern Iraq (Isaiah 14:25; 30:30-33; Zephaniah; Micah 5)
- Damascus => Syria (Isaiah 17; Jeremiah 49; Amos 1; Zechariah 9)
- Yavan => Turkey (Zechariah 9; Joel 3.6 )
- Gaza, Philistines => Palestinians (Isaiah 14.28-33; Jeremiah 47; Joel 3)
- Egypt (Isaiah 19; Jeremiah 46; Ezekiel 29.32)
- Tyre => Lebanon (Ezekiel 28; Joel 3)
- Magog, Mescheck, Tubal, Togarmah, Gomer => Turkey (Ezekiel 38)
- Persia => Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan (Ezekiel 38)
- Arabia => Saudi Arabia, UAE (Isaiah 21; Jeremiah 49)
- Ethiopia => Sudan (Isaiah 18)
- Libya (Ezekiel 38)
- Elam => Iran (Jeremiah 49)
It is interesting to note that the biblical text only focuses on Middle Eastern nations. All the nations mentioned in Scripture in the context of God's wrath have in common Islam as a religion and a hatred for Israel. No wonder why these nations are set for the wrath!
Is the above biblical? Is the above plausible? What are your thoughts?